Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 138

Journal entry:

Journal 5-26-20130001

Alex and Laura Wedding Day0001

My son, Alex, and his beautiful bride, Laura… Since they married they have hardly had time together because he has been stationed in Okinawa and she is going to school back here.

Military Duty

They all
Give full measure
Of their hearts, minds, and souls
That they may serve and defend our
Nation from enemies both foreign and
Domestic keeping us safe from
Harm and protecting our
Independence
Bravely.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, May 26, 2013

DSC_0168

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to spend some time in conversation with Alex.
2.   I finished all the laundry.
3.   When Hope bit me, she did not hurt me to badly, although it was on the face and drew blood.
4.   Mom was pleased with the work I did today.
5.   I fixed her medicine much earlier than I usually do.

DSC_0033

I have accomplished more than I imagined possible on this Sunday. I hope you enjoyed your day. I encourage you to make a creative effort and see what you can do. I know you have the talent necessary, just get busy. The world awaits your contribution.

As a prompt, write about our military personnel. You may wish to note their sacrifice or their honor. This is a weekend to have them on our hearts and in our minds, as we should always. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you will come back often. You may also wish to subscribe to Chronicles by email so you won’t miss updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: