Sunday, May 12, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 124

Happy Mother’s Day! Here is my journal entry:

Journal 5-12-20130001

The Mother’s Day Card I made my Mom in pages:

20130512 Card For Mom0002

20130512 Card For Mom0003

20130512 Card For Mom0004

20130512 Card For Mom0001

A short poem:

My Mom

She wipes
The tears away
And reminds me I have
Many reasons in life to smile,
She encourages me to do my best
When I feel I have not the strength
To continue in my
Pursuit of joy,
Such love.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our Mother’s Day Dinner:

DSC_0005

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to make a nice card for Mom.
2.   I even got my writing pretty straight without guidelines.
3.   I heard from Alex, if only briefly.
4.   The meal turned out better than I expected.
5.   I took a refreshing nap.

My Mom, not today because her pain is so bad…

DSC_0146

This Sunday was very special because I spent Mother’s Day with my Mom. I hope you made some beautiful memories today. I encourage you to busy yourself doing some creative work. It will enrich your day and give you something to share with others in your life.

As a prompt, write about your mother or a woman who had a significant impact on your life. Please leave a link to your work in the comments below should you use this prompt.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you found here. Please come back often, and subscribe to Chronicles by email to receive future updates. I would love to know what you think, so if you care to share, leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: