Tuesday, September 04, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 239

Journal entry:

Journal 9-4-20120001

I used the prompt from Carry On Tuesday to help spark my imagination with the following poem.

Reborn

Once upon a time
There was happiness with you,
But that time has passed
And I am left quite alone,
Yet I am not so lonely.

I have found good life
Is not necessarily
Made up of romance;
There are many fulfilling
Pastimes and people besides.

There is happiness
In being of some service
To others in need;
There is reward in using
Endless creativity.

I wait patiently
For someone new to appear
Filling emptiness
Your absence has left behind,
But I am not unhappy.

Once upon a time
I believed my heart broken,
But I understand
My life can be completely
Full without your presence now.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0435

DSC_0436

DSC_0437

I am grateful:

1.   I caught up on some sleep today.
2.   Mom is feeling a little better.
3.   Voxer finally began working again.
4.   It rained last night.
5.   My Schizo-Affective Disorder is under control because of my medication.

The week is so quickly passing. I hope you are accomplishing much each day. I urge you to work creatively, even if you are less than inspired. Your work will bring you pleasure.

As a prompt, write about what you do when your imagination is not on fire. If you have secrets that help you work through creative block please share them with us. Should you use this prompt please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your finding time to visit my blog. Please leave a comment if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share. If you liked what you found here, please consider following Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: