Thursday, September 20, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 255

Journal entry:

Journal 9-20-20120001

Your Deceit

Really
I thought you were
Here to stay forever,
But you had other plans, you kept
Completely hidden outside my vision.
I do not think you intended
To be so mendacious,
But I was blind
Really

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Red

Colors
So primary
Brightening all our lives,
Lightning fast, such brilliant anger,
Heated like raging crimson forest fires
Never cool like deep blue water
Furious like true love
Taking over
Colors

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0841

DSC_0844

DSC_0856

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early and stayed up all day.
2.   I cleaned up one of my old monitors for use as a second screen.
3.   I caught up on some of the lessons in my Coursera classes.
4.   Even through disappointment, God is with me.
5.   Time keeps flowing and opportunities abound.

This has been a peaceful day. I hope this Thursday has been pleasant for you as well. I took time to create something, although I was not very inspired. You should do the same. There is something you can make today if you will only use your imagination. There is not time to wait, because these moments will never return to you.

As a prompt, write about a color. Describe what it means to you, or make a word picture that calls it to mind. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend some of your precious time with me. If you have enjoyed what you found here, consider following Chronicles. I know you may have a comment to share, so I encourage you to leave one.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: