Tuesday, September 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 246

Journal entry:

Journal 9-11-20120001

Today’s poem was prompted by Carry On Tuesday. I hope you will visit that site for an imagination jump start.

What Is A Friend?

Our connected world
Has given us many new
Opportunities
To redefine what friendship
Means for us in present days.

I now have some friends
Who I may never meet in
Person because we
Are separated by miles
I will not ever traverse.

These friends are very
Important and do brighten
My days with presence
In my life even though we
Connect through our computers.

We share our moments,
Small triumphs and tragedies
Overwhelming us,
We pray for one another
Cementing every friendship.

We love each other
Though we are separated
In geography,
Our lives become far richer
Because we exist as friends.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0459

DSC_0460

DSC_0461

I am grateful:

1.   I posted my blog entry early yesterday.
2.   I was able to go into town and get a new modem.
3.   AT&T called me back and helped me network the laptops.
4.   I asked for help with the all-in-one on Facebook.
5.   Marty and I were able to get the all-in-one on the network.

I am very happy to be able to share with you today, because there were times yesterday I did not know if it would be possible. I hope your Tuesday has gone well. Please take time out of your day for creating. It will enrich your life in ways you probably cannot imagine. The results may not be immediate, but you will see them in time.

As a prompt today, write about 9/11. You have memories you can mine and might create something outstanding. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your stay. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. If you found things you like here, consider following Chronicles. I would love to have you as a subscriber.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

 

No comments: