Saturday, September 08, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day243

Journal entry:

Journal 9-8-20120001

Photographs:

DSC_0469

DSC_0470

DSC_0471

Kindergarten

I can remember
Being so afraid I cried
When my Mama left,
Though Miss Cindy was quite sweet
And held my hand a long time.

The other children
Began interacting right
Away, but not me,
I was shy of all of them,
I wanted to go back home.

This went on for weeks,
I did not settle into
Class so easily,
Maybe I am still like that
Uneasy within all crowds.

Eventually
Learning new things captured my
Imagination
And I came to love hours spent
In such a happy classroom.

I am grateful for
Those days that prepared me for
Rigorous study
Because the kindness shown there
Helped me succeed in my life.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, September 8, 2012

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up when the alarm went off, although I did not want to get out of my warm comfortable bed.
2.   I had Lucky Charms for breakfast.
3.   My shower was refreshing, especially since the warm water ran out.
4.   Mom let me drive the Explorer.
5.   It stopped raining before I arrived at the museum.

I had a marvelous Saturday. I hope you enjoyed the day as well. If you have not already, please take time to do something creative now. It will help seal the day in your memory.

As a prompt, write about what you hope remains of your life into the future. This may be the legacy you hope to leave, or about some of the things you hope will become precious. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

 

No comments: