Wednesday, September 12, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 247

Journal entry:

Journal 9-12-20120001

The poems below are in a form called Rictameter. I found the challenge for them on Poetic Bloomings. You might like to check out that site.

Salute

Welcome
Welcome my friend
Welcome to my domain
Welcome to my fair creation
Welcome to my circle of influence
Welcome to my beautiful world
Welcome my happiness
Welcome again
Welcome

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Farewell

Good-bye
My dearest friend
May you find great delight,
Fine reception, and happiness
Wherever you may happen to wander
In this wonderful universe
May God fully bless you
As you travel
Good-bye

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0473

DSC_0474

DSC_0477

I am grateful:

1.   I went to bed early last night and woke up at 5:45 this morning.
2.   I went to town alone.
3.   I found a nice pair of booties for Mom and she liked them.
4.   Since Wal-Mart did not have the drinks I wanted, I decided to get Diet Cokes and I had enough money for them.
5.   I bought Oreo cookies at Sam’s Club.

It was nice to be up at sunrise and see the light gradually bring things into focus. I hope your day was rewarding. If you have not already, it is time for you to use your creativity. Do something imaginative and share it with the world. You might light up someone’s world.

As a prompt, write about stars. You can use this any way you wish. Maybe you want to write literally, maybe figuratively, whatever engages your mind is fine. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. If you think you would like to see my entries in your email, please subscribe to Chronicles. I know you might have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: