Monday, September 10, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 244

Journal entry:

Journal 9-9-20120001

Today’s poem was prompted by The Sunday Whirl. The words in italics came from that site. You should try the wordle there if you are in need of a challenge.

True Gallantry

Fierce warriors, on
Remote rugged hills where cows
Graze almost silent,
Are shaken by suffering
Which ignores awesome splendor.

Great marble halls show
The grace and blessing they live
Among normally,
But times are rough for soldiers
Who must fight for our freedom.

Many mighty men
Have fallen on battlefields
Far from the comforts
To which they are accustomed
To enjoying in their homes.

We must remember
The sacrifices made by
Our military
And honor their bravery
With fond thoughts and many prayers.

In the deep silence
Of our most sacred inner
Hearts we should always
Be grateful for those who choose
To uphold our liberty.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0858

Stephanie Denita…

DSC_0861

Watercolor Pencils…

DSC_0862

Colored pencils…

DSC_0863

Copy holder…

I am grateful:

1.   I decided not to try going to church.
2.   I found my art quality pencils.
3.   I found my copy holder.
4.   I found my in-line skates.
5.   I think I may have found a new groomer.

I hope you had a fantastic Sunday. My day was a bit of a challenge and I am getting this done very late. I hope you have already taken time to exercise your creativity. If not, I encourage you to do it now. There is no time to engage your imagination, like the present time. You past is gone, and you never know what the future may hold, so get busy.

If you need a prompt, why not write about something worth looking for? This should get your creative juices flowing. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please leave a comment if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism. If you like what you found here, consider following Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

 

 

No comments: