Monday, September 17, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 252

Journal entry:

Journal 9-17-20120001

Sharing Inspiration

I have no wisdom
To share with others today,
But sit here alone
Thinking, wondering about
Saying something to move you.

Do I have the words
To enlighten and challenge,
Making you explore
Your own creativity
And use your resourcefulness?

I am just like you,
A traveler on these paths
Leading to wonders
I have yet to encounter,
I want to mark my passing.

You may be better
Trained to memorialize
Steps of your journey
Passing on knowledge you gained
While making your own pathway.

Our world becomes rich
When experience is shared
With those we by chance
Come upon along the way
To our outstanding success.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, September 17, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0864

Hope right after she was groomed…

DSC_0882

Sculpture at BabyLand…

DSC_0879

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to take a nap this morning.
2.   I made an appointment to take the truck to be serviced and find out what caused it to lose coolant.
3.   Hope is okay even though she fell off the table this afternoon.
4.   Mom enjoyed the supper I cooked.
5.   It rained during the night and some during the day.

I hope your Monday has gone well. Mine has been quiet. I encourage you to put your imagination to work and create something. No matter how uninspired you may feel working at writing or art will enrich your day. As you work you may very well find inspiration comes to you.

As a prompt, write about some wisdom you have to share. This could be advice, encouragement, or anything you feel worth passing on to others. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. Perhaps you would like to follow Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: