Monday, September 24, 2012

365 Creativity Project- Day 259

Journal entry:

Journal 9-24-20120001

Faith

I am a Christian -
I am not perfect, I face
Problems like others,
But I know God is nearby
To answer my every prayer.

I am forgiven -
Because Christ died in my place
Bringing salvation
To me and the human race
Who call upon His mercy.

I am believing -
There is something more than this
Physical life lived
Here on Earth with all its trials,
I look forward to Heaven.

I am comforted -
By assurances given
In Holy Scripture
Telling me Jesus does care
About all things in my life.

I am a Christian –
I have an Advocate who
Stands before my God
Beseeching His blessings on
Endeavors I undertake.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, September 24, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0463

DSC_0464

DSC_0465

I am grateful:

1.   I talked to Alex when he called to wish Mom a belated Happy Birthday.
2.   The ceramic owl did not break when it fell behind the bookshelf.
3.   I finished the evaluations of the four essays I was assigned in the MoPo course.
4.   I did not have to go out today.
5.   We are up to date on our Bible study reading, and this is the last week in the Old Testament.

I know Monday can be a difficult day, but I hope yours went well. Take time to explore your imagination. You definitely should create something before you consign this day to history. You have the ability to bring your vision to life if you make an effort to do so.

As a prompt, write about faith or create an image that represents faith to you. Even if you believe differently, surely you have some sort of spirituality. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. If you enjoyed your visit you might consider following Chronicles. I would appreciate any comments you care to share.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: