Saturday, September 01, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 236

Journal entry:

Journal 9-1-20120001

Butterfly

I flutter here, there,
And everywhere, crisscrossing,
Weaving patterns in
The air no one can discern;
Only God understands them.

I add vibrancy,
A touch of brilliant color
Wherever I go;
Drawing all eyes to my wings
So evanescent, yet bold.

I am very small,
A temporary pleasure
Given a few hours
Of grace upon the currents
Of sweet air above the earth.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, September 1, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0427

DSC_0424

DSC_0422

I am grateful:

1.   I talked to Alex on Voxer last night.
2.   I slept well.
3.   Mom urged me to go shopping at the mall even though she did not feel like going.
4.   I finally found something similar to that for which I was looking.
5.   I used my rewards at Sears and saved a little extra money.

I hope your Saturday has been enjoyable. Mine was busy. I urge you to take some time to use your creativity. You need not do a lot, but you should make an effort.

As a prompt write about your day in a way that will involve your reader. This can be done in any form you like. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you visited my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. I promise to read it.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: