Friday, September 28, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 263

Journal entry:

Journal 9-28-20120001

In Doubt

I am
Productive in
So many ways and yet
I often feel I do not do
Enough because I cannot do all things
I want to do for everyone
Who depends upon me
To do my work
Daily

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, September 28, 2012

Noble Hope

Hope is
The sweetest dog
I have ever yet known
She is my constant companion
I would take her everywhere, but dogs are
Not allowed some places I go
I would be comforted
By her presence
My Hope

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, September 28, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0488

DSC_0489

DSC_0864

My Hope…

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early.
2.   Mom felt well, but wanted to stay home.
3.   My Whopper was delicious.
4.   Wal-Mart had baby food for Penny.
5.   The medicine I got will complete the two weeks I make on Sunday.

It has been a long day for me because I got up so early. I hope you have had a wonderful Friday. If you feel you can, create something now. It does not have to be a large thing, just original. You have the talent to make great things. I have faith in your abilities and you should too.

As a prompt, write about a pet you love. Maybe you don’t currently have a pet, but surely you have had one at some time. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. I appreciate your input.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: