Friday, September 07, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 242

Journal entry:

Journal 9-7-20120001

So Transient

Time for us is not
Infinite, never squander
The moments given
To spend in worthwhile pursuits;
By doing things you dislike.

Of course there is work,
But make of it some pleasure;
Dedicate yourself
To using everything for
Your own meaningful purpose.

Try to find beauty
In the everyday events
Happening around
You and the miracles that
Grace many hours of your life.

Turn your eager heart
Toward the Lord God who holds
Eternity in
His hands and you will surely
Find very great happiness.

Your lifetime, a gift
You should endeavor to use
To improve the lives
Of as many others as
You are possibly able.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, September 7, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0444

DSC_0445

DSC_0446

I am grateful:

1.   I am almost never bored.
2.   I know how to occupy my time.
3.   I can communicate through written language.
4.   I have access to many wonderful tools.
5.   I enjoy my time at home.

It is Friday again. I hope you have plans for a marvelous weekend. You should start things right by doing something creative that engages your heart, mind, and soul.

As a prompt, write about how gentleness impacts your life or if you are a visual artist create an image that embodies gentleness. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend a few moments reading my blog. Thank you. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. I hope you have enjoyed what you found here, if so, please consider following Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: