Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 265

Today I wrote a poem instead of a journal entry…

Journal 9-30-20120001

The following poem was prompted by The Sunday Whirl. The words found there are in italics. You might want to visit the site and see what it inspires in you.

Persistent Supplication

The tenderness of
Breathing holy prayers is a
Grand weapon against
Ambivalence which empties
Fear like water down a drain.

The Enemy flaps
His ebon wings and
scurries
Away dazed by the
Continual sweet
incense
Of petitions lifted high.

God stretches His hand
Out to cover those who call
On His holiness
Protecting them from evil
And sparing them from great harm.

Much depends upon
The constant prayer of gentle
Hearts turned to Jesus,
He works wondrous miracles
For those who seek His kindness.

Raise abundant prayers
To the Lord who can fulfill
Your every request
For He delights in making
All your fondest dreams come true.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0494

DSC_0495

DSC_0496

I am grateful:

1.   My bed is cozy and comfortable for me to sleep in.
2.   Hope sleeps with me.
3.   Jeremy, Christy, and Jayden visited today.
4.   I completed another month of writing a poem each day.
5.   There are only 100 days to the end of my creativity project.

Sunday has been a restful day for me, I hope it was the same for you. If you feel inclined do something creative now. It does not have to be perfect, anything you create will be wonderful.

As a prompt, write about something you are uniquely suited to do. You may write about a passion, a creative task, or anything else. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. If so, please consider following Chronicles. Your thoughts, suggestions, and criticism are welcome, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: