Thursday, September 27, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 262

Journal entry:

Journal 9-27-20120001

Making An Effort

You entice me to
Do things I normally would
Never try to do
And it gives me a chance to
Savor new experience.

I am more challenged
Than I have been in some time,
But I cannot help
Being afraid that I may
Ultimately disappoint.

I attempt my best
Hoping I do not come up
Lacking in your eyes,
I have not done things like this
In such a very long time.

Please do not give up
On me while I am trying
To accomplish all
The things you have set before
Me as well as I may do.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0914

My new Cabbage Patch Kid, Katherine Rose…

DSC_0916

Mom’s new Cabbage Patch Kid, Jennifer Nicole…

DSC_0919

All four of our Cabbage Patch Kids…

I am grateful:

1.   I ate lunch before going to Norma and Richard’s house.
2.   I learned a lot today (I think).
3.   I found the misplaced keys at Subway.
4.   The sandwich from Subway was delicious.
5.   I am going to finish this entry before midnight despite a very late start.

I hope your Thursday exceeded your expectations. If you have not already completed something creative during your day, I urge you to do it now. There is no time like the present to express your individuality.

As a prompt, write about a time when you were learning something new. A poem, a story, or a journal entry will do. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so happy you took the time to visit my blog. If you liked what you read, please consider following Chronicles. I know you may have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: