Thursday, September 06, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 241

Journal entry:

Journal 9-6-20120001

I used the prompt from Three Word Wednesday to help inspire the following poem. I hope you will visit that site.

Debt Of Love

It is not duty
Making me do what I do;
The element of
Responsibility does
Exist, but love spurs me on.

No open banter
Can dissuade me from doing
What is really right;
I am fully encouraged
To continue on my path.

I give part of my
Life over to accomplish
What must still be done;
I made a promise to do
All I can and surely will.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, September 6, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0441

DSC_0442

DSC_0443

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up fairly early and felt well rested.
2.   The package was suitably done for mailing and I had cash to pay for it.
3.   My contact reset itself without too much trouble when it was hurting me.
4.   I found a beautiful portfolio on sale.
5.   Sam’s Club had No Easy Day by Mark Owen and I was able to buy it.

I hope you had a pleasant Thursday. I know you may not be very inspired, but I urge you to use your creativity to make something lasting. It need not be a big thing, even a few lines are worthwhile.

As a prompt, write about something you do simply out of love or create an image celebrating it. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. If you enjoyed what you found here you might want to follow Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: