Thursday, August 02, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 206

Journal entry:

Journal 8-2-20120001

Financial Returns

Money cannot buy
The most precious things on Earth,
Even though some might
Try to purchase them were they
Ever made available.

Family remains
A gift meted out by God
And friends come into
Our lives by chance or their choice,
Somewhat random occurrence.

Love graces our lives
Without any true payment,
Just because we are
Human beings who belong
In company of others.

Happiness follows
Our own daily made choices,
Cash does not insure
We will share any more than
We discover without it.

Money is quite nice
To ease the roughness of life,
But it really does
Not insure that we will live
With the greatest of pleasure.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0315

Monkey Love…

DSC_0316

Americana Bear…

DSC_0317

Wise Old Dragon…

I am grateful:

1.   I got up early.
2.   I wrote a acrostic poem for someone.
3.   I went to the post office and mailed a card.
4.   Our drive went safely.
5.   My Social Security will be deposited tomorrow.

This was an extremely busy day for me, I hope your Thursday was less harried. Take a few moments to exercise your creativity now. I believe you can accomplish awesome things if you only make an effort.

For a prompt today, write about money. This is a subject that should evoke some response in you and give you fodder about which to write. If you use the prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you enjoyed your visit in my world. If you have suggestions or comments to share, I would love your input.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: