Thursday, August 09, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 212

Journal entry:

Journal 8-8-20120001

I used the words suggested at Poetic Asides in the following poem. Should you need a little creative push visit that web site.

My Encouragement

Write a poem today,
You have all the perfect words
Within your great mind;
Use your imagination,
It is not so difficult.

You might ably change
The outlook of another’s
Day, bringing gladness
Or giving hope to someone
Who is suffering despair.

Wrap your lines sweetly,
Opening the bottle of
Your intense longing
Soul, making a bargain with
You own deeply hidden poet.

Change the world with words
You have been holding within
Your generous heart
Awaiting the right moment
To share your truth with others.

Bear the large burden
Of your creativity
And use it to weave
Sentences that can bring peace
Freeing others through your poem.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0341

DSC_0342

DSC_0343

I am grateful:

1.   I got a little extra sleep.
2.   I have Diet Sam’s Colas to enjoy since I could not afford Diet Cokes.
3.   I am still reading the Bible aloud to Mom every day and am on schedule to finish the whole book by the end of the year.
4.   I cooked Ramen noodles and stir fry vegetables for supper. We enjoyed the meal.
5.   I have kept up with my email today so I will not have a lot to do later as I usually do.

Wednesday is midweek, with the weekend in sight. I hope you have had a good and productive day. Take a few moments to do something creative now. You can make a wonderful gift to share with the world if you attempt it.

As your prompt today write about someone you admire. If you are a visual artist, do a portrait of them or make an image that represents them. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your creation in the comments below.

I hope something here touched your heart. If you have suggestions or comments I would love to read them.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: