Thursday, August 30, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 234

I did something a little different today, instead of a normal journal entry, I used the prompt from Poets United. I think you might find some inspiration there as well, so visit the site.

Journal 8-30-20120001

The following poem uses the words: affair, expectation, and free, which I found at Three Word Wednesday. I occasionally visit that site when I need a creative spark. You might find it useful too.

Stirrings Of The Heart

I am totally
Free of expectation for
The ongoing days,
But I would be quite happy
To engage in an affair.

I would love being
Part of a joyous couple
Exploring limits
Of our creativity
In nourishing each other.

We could devise new
Methods of bringing pleasure
Through a simple touch
And share delightful kisses
Making us reel like drunkards.

I open myself
To the possibility
That you will arrive
Enlivening my moments
With your gentle caresses.

Yes, I am quite free
Of any expectation
For the coming days,
But I would so happily
Engage in a love affair.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, August 30, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0418

DSC_0419

I am grateful:

1.   I slept peacefully and woke feeling rested.
2.   Alex was able to get new glasses.
3.   There are colors to brighten our lives.
4.   I am able to share my thoughts and talents through this blog.
5.   I chose to do this creativity project and it has helped me develop my skills.

Thursday again, how the time flies. I hope your day has been productive and filled with pleasurable moments. Take a little time now to create a poem, story, journal entry, picture, or whatever pleases you. If I can do this, surely you have the ability to accomplish much.

As a prompt, write about what you believe it takes to obtain happiness. I am sure our thoughts will differ, but I would love to see your ideas, so if you use this prompt leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend some time with me. I hope you enjoyed your stay. If you have thoughts or suggestions, please leave a comment. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: