Wednesday, August 29, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 233

Journal entry:

Journal 8-29-20120001

Today’s poem is in answer to the prompt at Poetic Asides. You might want to visit the site for inspiration.

Special Meeting

My appointment is
Overdue to meet with you,
But I wait patient
Knowing a perfect moment
Will bring you into my life.

I occupy hours
With many worthwhile pursuits,
Keeping so busy
I do not much resent your
Absence from my every day.

Love must never be
Rushed, it must come in its own
Perfect season to
Catch me unaware and bring
Brightness to each part of life.

My days are often
Spent in dreaming, but love will
Surprise and excite
With its sudden appearance,
Clearing all my doubts away.

Our appointment is
Set at precisely the time
To most astonish
And delight both you and I
With the love we have to share.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0416

DSC_0412

DSC_0417

I am grateful:

1.   No phone calls disturbed my sleep.
2.   I am content in my life.
3.   God has blessed me with a comfortable home.
4.   I can write.
5.   I can see.

Today was a peaceful day for me. I hope your Wednesday went well. If you have not already created today, you should take time to do so now. It will make your day more memorable and calm your nerves.

As a prompt, write about one of your strong beliefs. If you are a visual artist make an image that represents belief. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Hope and I went out to walk and startled several deer who were out in front of the house. I only caught a glimpse of them, but their beauty was inspiring. I hope you have been inspired by something here. If you have thoughts to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: