Sunday, August 19, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 222

Journal entry:

Journal 8-18-20120001

Far From Home

When you have nowhere
To go and nothing to do
Your heart travels back
To the place you have come from,
The home of your beginning.

Your memory brings
The best moments of you past
To your remembrance
And you create better times
From the great days long gone by.

You proceed into
Your promising future with
Great hope that carries
You forward and onward to
Whatever prospects you have.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, August 18, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0371

DSC_0375

DSC_0376

I am grateful:

1.   Worlds Together, Worlds Apart arrived so I can start studying for my class.
2.   Leigh called and said they would probably come out tomorrow.
3.   My computer helps me do what I enjoy.
4.   We had a delicious supper.
5.   My camera captures my vision.

I hope you have had a wonderful Saturday. Take a few moments to create something. It really is not hard to make a beautiful contribution to our world. You just use your imagination.

As a prompt, write about how your future and past are entwined. You might tell a story, write a poem, or just free write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts or suggestions to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: