Saturday, August 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 215

Journal entry:

Journal 8-11-20120001

Balancing Act

I ride the high wire
Stretched over the gaping chasm
Of certain defeat.

I make the better
Of the opportunities
Each day presents me.

Creativity
Makes me always active in
Accomplishing goals.

I attempt touching
The hearts of other people
With my own lifework.

I live each moment
To its fullest extent with
Total engagement.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, August 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0350

DSC_0351

DSC_0353

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well, though I had some crazy dreams.
2.   Penny is a little better.
3.   Jeremy came by and found the tractor malfunctioning, so he fixed it.
4.   I managed to mow the whole of the five acres that we cut.
5.   My shower was very refreshing.

I hope you had a good Saturday. It was another non-stop day for me, but I am very thankful I am able to do all the activity required. I would like for you to set aside a few moments to work creatively. There is so much you can accomplish if you put your mind to it.

As a prompt, write about the dangers of your day, this may be figurative as in my poem above. Think and write. Engage your imagination. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I apologize for posting late again. Maybe tomorrow will allow me time to get this project completed earlier. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. If you have something to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: