Tuesday, August 21, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 225

Journal entry:

Journal 8-21-20120001

The following poem is in answer to the prompt at Carry On Tuesday. You might want to head over to that site for a bit of inspiration.

Improved By Love

When somebody loves you
The sun shines a little brighter,
You smile a little wider,
All seems well with the world.

When somebody loves you
There is no limit to what
You can accomplish, because
You know you have support.

When somebody loves you
The universe seems to work
To your benefit in many ways
And happiness overtakes you.

When somebody loves you,
Life is comfortable, filled
With immeasurable thrills,
Bringing you great satisfaction.

Everybody needs to be loved
Because when somebody loves you
Everything in life is better,
So you best find somebody to love.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0390

DSC_0391

DSC_0392

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early.
2.   My shower helped fully wake me up.
3.   I found gel pens for a very reasonable price.
4.   I found tee-shirts on sale.
5.   Mom feels better this evening.

I hope your Tuesday has been full of happiness. Take time to create something beautiful now. It will not take more than a few moments to add your touch to the day. The universe waits with bated breath for your creation.

As a prompt, write about a guilty pleasure you have enjoyed recently. Everyone falls into temptation from time to time, share a moment of weakness with us. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to know your thoughts, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: