Wednesday, August 22, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 226

Journal entry:

Journal 8-22-20120001

The poem today was prompted by Poetic Asides. If you need inspiration you might find it on that site.

New Communication

Thanks to Alex,
I discovered something new
Of which I was unaware.
I use my iPod Touch
Only very little
Because I have the Classic.
Alex is the only one
Who gets me to use
The iPod Touch’s applications.
He told me about
An application called Voxer
And I downloaded it.
Now we can converse
Like we are using old time
Walkie Talkies.
It is very nice to hear
His voice over all the
Distance between us.
Now I have a new way
Of staying in touch
With my wonderful son.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0393

DSC_0394

DSC_0395

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early and saw Brother Ron.
2.   I took a nap.
3.   We caught up our Bible reading.
4.   Alex’s father, Richard called and we talked a bit.
5.   Alex and I have communicated a lot this afternoon and evening.

I hope your Wednesday has been pleasant with some sweet surprises. Take a few minutes to do something creative before you close out your day. Without using our imaginations our days are not used to their full potentials.

For a prompt today, write about a recent communication. Maybe someone said something you can use in a poem or story. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you found your way here today. If you have thoughts or suggestions, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: