Friday, August 24, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 228

Journal entry:

Journal 8-24-20120001

Life Is Short

Heaven is just a heartbeat away
And it is getting closer every day,
But I don’t plan on leaving now
I still have a lot to do and be somehow.

Life continues, I carry on
Doing my very best all along,
Trying to keep going each day
Accomplishing things in my own way

Heaven is just a heartbeat away
And it is getting closer every day,
I pray to God that he let me remain
Until my destiny is made true and plain.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, August 24, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0383

DSC_0384

DSC_0386

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to go back to sleep this morning.
2.   My doctor did not say my bronchitis was causing my breathing problems.
3.   Wal-Mart had the vegetables we needed today, even though they did not have them earlier in the week.
4.   I was able to get everything on our grocery list.
5.   My bed is comfortable.

I hope you have had an enjoyable Friday and that you have plans for a fulfilling weekend. You should take a few moments to engage your creativity. Even if you feel uninspired you can make something worthwhile.

As a prompt, you might write about the brevity of life. This could be done in a story, poem, essay, or journal entry. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for spending some time with me. If you have thoughts or suggestions, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: