Thursday, August 16, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 220

Journal entry:

Journal 8-16-20120001

Today’s poem is made up of Tweets I sent out during the day and a bit of additional work…

A Prayer For Us

May peace envelope us in
Its calmness. May we be held
safely above all turmoil. May we
Rise like evening stars above
Trouble’s treacherous horizon.

May all our adversaries
Be put to shame. May they come
To us with offerings of goodwill,
Working toward our good,
And not for their profit.

Not everything depends on
Others. Some things are resolved
Only within the self. The outside
World cannot totally
Rob us of our balance.

May we find endless love
Flowing from the universe
Into the midst of our lives
Filling us with such wonder
That we are overwhelmed.

May life become our success
As we remember we are full
Partakers in the promise
Fulfilled by our own
Great creativity.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, August 16, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0363

DSC_0366

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early, but went back to bed for a nap.
2.   Penny is doing much better.
3.   I remained calm while talking to the AT&T representative.
4.   I will be able to finish my creativity project here.
5.   My bath was relaxing and refreshing.

I hope you had a very good Thursday. Mine was respectable. I want you to take time to create something to share with the world now. You have the imagination to do so, if you will only dedicate yourself to it.

As a prompt, write a poem or story using a tweet, status, comment, or short note you wrote during the day. These small jottings we make can become something bigger, more beautiful. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so grateful that my call with AT&T worked out well, because I did not want to give up my internet connection and my interaction with you. I thank you for choosing to spend a bit of your day with me. If you care to, please leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: