Wednesday, August 15, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 219

Journal entry:

Journal 8-15-20120001

The poem today answers the prompt at Poetic Asides. It just happens to be perfect for this day. You might want to visit that site for inspiration.

Possible Change Of Plans

I fully intended to complete
My creativity project online,
But if I cannot resolve things
To my utter satisfaction
Tomorrow at 3PM with AT&T,
I will be cancelling their services
And that will mean no internet
For me anymore, total change of plans.
So this may be the last evening
That I share with all of you.
It is with great sadness I admit
I may not be here for the remainder
Of my 365 days, I hope you all
Will forgive me and somehow understand.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0360

DSC_0362

DSC_0365

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early and then took a short nap.
2.   My book shipped this afternoon.
3.   Mom was able to help me get Hope and Ko-Ko to the vet.
4.   Hope’s annual check up showed she is doing well.
5.   Our supper was delicious.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday. Take some time to work creatively. Make something to share with the world. You have the ability if you will only apply yourself.

For your prompt, write about an irritation that is driving you nuts. Maybe nothing is doing this at the moment, but surely you have experienced it before, if so write about that. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

In case I am not here tomorrow evening, I want to say I have enjoyed the time shared with you all. I hope you will continue to pursue your creative work. I will be working no matter my internet status. Thank you for reading along here, I really appreciate it.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: