Sunday, August 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 209

The first line I came up with lent itself more to a poem than a journal entry, so that is what it became:

Journal 8-5-20120001

Evanescent

Butterfly wing beats
Flutter softly through the air
Drawing gentle hearts
To reminisce about times
Fading into history.

Tender and lovely,
Colorful, brightly shining,
We cannot capture
The glorious images
We envision while awake.

The beauty of fast
Passing life so very fleet
In its short moments,
Vanishing in an eye blink,
Carried away on a breath.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, August 5, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0329

DSC_0330

DSC_0331

DSC_0332

DSC_0333

I am grateful:

1.   I slept in.
2.   I was able to do some online shopping.
3.   I finally managed to write something.
4.   Leftover pizza made a good supper.
5.   The dishwasher saves my hands from being in soapy water to which I am allergic.

I hope you enjoyed a relaxing Sunday. Take a few minutes to create something that will last beyond this day.

My prompt for you is to write about what you would have a robot do for you if you owned one. You might be surprised where this leads you. If you use the prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for spending some time with me. If you have suggestions or thoughts on something you read, I would appreciate the opportunity to read them, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: