Friday, August 10, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 214

Journal entry:

Journal 8-10-20120001

Creative Burst

Let your words explode
Onto the patient waiting
Page without stopping
To edit them as you write,
Let the explosion ignite.

Let your thoughts run free
Unfettered by any rules,
Which might somehow tame
Your grand imagination
Making it hard to create.

Let thoughts and words be
Combined into sentences
Sharing your heartfelt
Emotions with the people
Who peruse your fine pages.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, August 10, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0346

DSC_0348

DSC_0349

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to get an appointment for Penny at 5:00pm.
2.   I liked Doctor Hobby who is the secondary vet at our regular vet’s office.
3.   The supper I cooked was very good.
4.   I was finally able to get my irritating contact out.
5.   I am going to get this posted before the day is over.

I hope your Friday went well. If you are not too busy, try to do something creative. It will brighten your life and lift your spirits.

For your prompt, use the following words in a poem or other creative writing: explode, waiting, stopping, free, rules, tame. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very sorry I am getting this posted so late, but it has been a busy day. I hope you will leave me a comment, if you have something to share.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: