Sunday, August 26, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 230

Journal entry:

Journal 8-26-20120001

The italicized words in the following poem come from The Sunday Whirl. If you are in need of a challenge you might find it there.

Resting In His Strength

God is the strong link
In the chain of essentials
That fence the empty
Gaps in my forgiven life;
He is my Operator.

Jesus rose from death;
The recipe for my full
Salvation leaving
A trace of Himself in me,
The awesome Holy Spirit.

I devote my life
From dawn to dusk to Jesus
Who can surely use
My pencil to bring glory
To His most wonderful name.

I am not alone,
I am fully surrounded
By His grace and love;
The Creator endows me
With all the talent I need.

I can accomplish
All the work He intends me
To do because each
Task is infused with His own
Ability done through me.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, August 26, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0402

DSC_0404

Hope…

DSC_0408

Ko-Ko…

I am grateful:

1.   I slept comfortably through the night.
2.   Alex is safe although a typhoon hit Okinawa.
3.   I talked to Leigh for a while.
4.   Today has been a relaxing day.
5.   I am enjoying reading Worlds Together, Worlds Apart.

Sunday is a wonderful day to rest, I hope you found it relaxing. Take a few minutes and create something to share with the rest of the world. Today I was not inspired, but I managed to write, and you can do it too. Just make a concerted effort and see what you produce.

Today’s prompt is to write about how thankfulness impacts your life. There is so much for which to be grateful that it should not be difficult for you to write a poem, story, essay, or journal entry that expresses gratitude. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend a few moments here. If you have suggestions or thoughts on what you found, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: