Sunday, August 12, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 216

Journal entry:

Journal 8-12-20120001

The following poem was prompted by the wordle at The Sunday Whirl. If you need inspiration you might find it there. The words in italics were given there.

Indubitably

My thoughts ricochet
Down the curvaceous narrow
Halls flooded with doubt,
There are no maps to lead me
Past alcoves of self-loathing.

No lace decorates
The walls which warp with pressure
That does not dwindle,
Invisible force can spin
My life out of my control.

Nothing confuses
Me so thoroughly I am
Unable to function
Because I believe God can
Help me accomplish my work.

Though I am unsure
Of myself and the right path,
I live with great hope
Knowing my abilities
Can bring me complete success.

Creativity
Gives me many chances to
Fill life with graces
Making things more bearable
For myself and some others.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0352

DSC_0354

DSC_0355

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up fairly early.
2.   I found the package, I thought lost, in the mailbox.
3.   Penny liked the baby food we bought for her.
4.   One large Flat Rate box held all the things we wanted to ship to Alex.
5.   I had not heard from Jana in a long time, but she called this evening.

I hope you had a rewarding Sunday. I did not think I could complete this project tonight, but I managed. You can accomplish something creative if you will set your mind on it.

For your prompt, write about your day. Give us as many details as you can remember. If you use this prompt please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

It looks like I am destined to post this late recently. Days are just being very busy. I appreciate your visit to my blog. Please leave a comment if you feel inclined to do so.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: