Monday, August 06, 2012

365 Creativity Project- Day 210

Journal entry:

Journal 8-6-20120001

True Genius

The present is ripe
With great opportunity
If you realize
Your potential every day
Of this wonderful lifetime.

You are able to
Use your creativity
To enrich the lives
Of your friends, family, and
Even the strangers you meet.

Your abilities
Are astonishing presents
To share with the world
If you are really willing
To give the gift of yourself.

Every minute is
Yours to explore and expand
Through your great talents,
Sharing imagination
With the rest of the planet.

Humanity waits
Upon your fine decision
To allocate your
Endowments in enriching
The existence of others.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, August 6, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0334

DSC_0336

DSC_0339

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up, ate breakfast, and then took a short nap this morning.
2.   Though we left a little late we made it to Mom’s appointment on time.
3.   We did not have to wait at the appointment.
4.   There were flowers I could take pictures of in the parking lot.
5.   Mom and I made a delicious macaroni salad for supper.

I hope your Monday has been productive, mine has been quite enjoyable. After reading my journal entry and poem you should not be surprised that I want you to exercise your creativity. I urge you to do something you love.

My prompt for you today is to write about what creativity means to you. If you are a visual artist do something that symbolizes creativity to you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your visit to my blog. If something has made you think, or you have suggestions, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: